This was a much bigger task than I expected – but now it is done. I’ve collected a fairly large number of the free ebooks from Amazon and listed them below after categorizing them. Most I haven’t read, but thought they looked interesting, so I figured I’d share with you.
I also discovered this awesome site eReaderIQ which really accelerates the ebook finding process via Amazon (whether free or paid) by offering many more options for filtering and sorting results than Amazon provides…Definitely going to be a site I visit regularly.
- Brad Anastasia. Finding Your Way to Happy: 25 Invaluable Lessons for Life.
- Chris Crouch. Happiness: Simple Ideas to Create a Better Life.
- Mark Hurst. Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload.
- J.D. Meier. Getting Results the Agile Way: A Personal Results System for Work and Life.
- Andrea Costantine. Connected: 101 Ways to Be of Service and Create Community.
- Diana Heuser. The Warrior Guide on How to Get Things Done.
- Sarah Smith. Get Organized.
- Robert Sirico and Jeff Sandefer. A Field Guide to the Hero’s Journey.
- Alan Lurie. Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work.
- Seth David Chernoff. Manual for Living: Reality – Time.
- Chuck Frey. Up Your Impact: 52 Innovative Strategies to Add Value to Your Work.
- Jacqueline Biggs. Business Email Marketing: Proven Tips, Solutions and Tools for Small Business Owners.
- Gerry Schmidt and Lisa Jackson. Transforming Corporate Culture: 9 Natural Truths for Beings Fit to Compete.
- Sonya Shelton. You’re an Executive But Are You a Leader?
- Scott Steinberg and Rusel DeMaria. The Crowdfunding Bible.
- David Meerman Scott. World Wide Rave: Creating Triggers that Get Millions of People to Spread Your Ideas and Share Your Stories.
- Michael Fleischner. SEO Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World’s Largest Search Engine.
- Richard Templar. The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition.
- Mario Morino. Leap of Reason: Managing to Outcomes in an Era of Scarcity. – Focused on non-profit leadership.
- Peter Bourke. UnSelling: Sell Less to Win More. (Booklet)
- Tamara A. Patzer. Ask Tami: Pinterest for Local Business Marketing.
- Joel Comiskey. Biblical Foundations for the Cell-Based Church.
- Glyn Norman. Your First Year in Ministry: What They Didn’t Teach You in Seminary.
- Gregory A. Boyd. Letters from a Skeptic.
- Philip Yancey. Where Is God When It Hurts?
- John Ankerberg and John Weldon. Knowing the Truth About Jesus the Messiah. (Booklet)
- Cary Schmidt. done.: What Most Religions Don’t Tell You About the Bible.
- Christopher Sunami. Hero for Christ: 30 Ways You Can Be More Like Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King Jr., and Twenty More World Changing Christians.
- Marietta Taylor. Surviving Unemployment Devotions to God.
- D. Scott Reichard and Gerry Beauchemin. Hope Beyond Hell: The Righteous Purpose of God’s Judgment. – This book falls outside the realm of evangelical orthodoxy.
- Renee Swope. 7-Day Doubt Diet.
- The Holy Bible: English Standard Version.
- Karen Hancock. The Light of Eidon.
- Anne Elisabeth Stengl. Heartless.
- Christopher Hopper. The Lion Vrie. Part of the White Lion Chronicles.
- Christopher Hopper. Rise of the Dibor. Part of the White Lion Chronicles.
- Jason Tesar. Awaken His Eyes: The Awakened Book 1.
- John Milton. Paradise Lost.
- Lynn Austin. Gods and Kings: Chronicles of the Kings #1.
- Robin Parrish. Relentless.
- James Somers. The Realm Shift.
- Melody Carlson. Torch Red: Color Me Torn.
- Kay Marshall Strom. The Call of Zulina: Book One in Grace in Africa.
- Cara Faus. Best of Grain Free Meal Plans, Volume 1.
- Jane Steven. The Facts About Gluten.
- Eric von Hippel. Democratizing Innovation.
- Jose P. Zagal. Ludoliteracy: Defining, Understanding, and Supporting Games Education.
- Ed Fischer. You’re Never Too Old to Laugh.