I always want to eat healthy, it is getting there that kills me. There are four aspects of myself which conspire against my desire to eat a well-balanced and healthy diet:
- I am busy and don’t have time to spend preparing meals.
- I don’t like to prepare meals – I find it insanely boring.
- I am half-way picky about the foods I like to eat.
- I would much rather be doing almost anything than eating.
On this page I’m going to try and compile a list of foods I can use to maintain a healthier diet. I’m revamping the page to focus around the USDA’s new MyPlate diagram for organizing the foods. Feel free to make recommendations!
- String Beans
- Water Chestnuts
- Brown Rice
- Peanut Butter
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Tuna – In the form of tuna fish, I haven’t ever had the actual fish.
- Frozen Yogurt
- Ice Cream