Post Published on March 8, 2013.
Last Updated on April 3, 2016 by davemackey.
At one point I was looking into chore management applications – especially ones that would remind someone if they didn’t do their chore. I never found one I was entirely happy with and am hoping Asana will someday add an SMS reminder feature to their product…Here is the list of web-based chore management applications I found. Most of them are aimed at parents wanting to encourage their children to complete their chores…
- Chore Wars – A RPG game like interface for completing chores.
- PAYjr Chore and Allowance System – Offers a unique debit card which can be credited as children complete their chores.
- my job chart – Has web-based, android, and apple (e.g. iphone/ipad) applications.
- Cozi – Not strictly a chore management application, but has some features for chore/appointment/task management.
- goal for it! – Has behavior and chore charts, as well as goal setting for adults, and todo lists.
- 4chores – Manage chores and also helps children run neighborhood businesses performing chores.
- Chore Ninja – Includes some unique features like not assigning outdoor chores when it is raining.
- MyChores – Not aimed at children, based out of UK.